About me...

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
--Psalm 45:1

So yeah--aspiring writer, in love with the Word, also words wherever they may be found. This results in a rather alarming obsession with fiction, which will spill over into this blog.

ah well. Such things can't be helped. :)

Falon out.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Tagged (or not) List of Things that Shouldn't be on the Internet

Or, you know, that one game where people list 11 facts about themselves and then answer 11 questions. Both of these sets of 11 one should be wary of posting on the Internet. People read these things, you know. People you might not actually want reading 22 facts about yourself. Da Web can be a scary place.
Etc.
So...I decided to post 11 things about one of my story characters. I think...I'll choose Jasmine. Mayhap because I feel immensely sorry for Odhranna. (her name is subject to change without notice)
So Jasmine's 11 things about herself:
1. I am an elf.
2. I have the ability to mindvoice, which is using my mind to communicate.
3. I am friends with dragons, most specifically 2.
4. 3, later on.
5. I never knew my mother or my father.
6. My author finished writing my story during NaNo, which means that it is incomplete and she needs to finish it.
7. I am responsible for finding the last dragon egg of a certain tribe.
8. A dragon who lived long before I was born foretold my existence, dreaming of me and making a mosaic of Amethyst (one of my dragoness friends) and me.
9. I am engaged in war with Decevir [author's note here--I may change his name. *cough you can tell what it was derived from cough*], a he-elf from a different tribe than I.
10. My mother fell in love with my father when she rescued him from Decevir's prison.
11. I follow the Maker of All.

And this is me, not Jasmine now. I don't believe she can answer the certain questions I have from a certain someone. So no questions answered.
So in retrospect, this ended up being an advert for a story. Ah well. I shall not tag anyone, as per the instructions, but start a whole other thing for my fellow authors (and authoresses and authoresses who dislike the -ess part--you know who you are).
So the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about one of your story characters. (from their point of view, if you like)

Or...just do the other one floating around. Write about yourself. Your choice. :)

Oh yeah, and do the facts about Jasmine interest anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment