About me...

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
--Psalm 45:1

So yeah--aspiring writer, in love with the Word, also words wherever they may be found. This results in a rather alarming obsession with fiction, which will spill over into this blog.

ah well. Such things can't be helped. :)

Falon out.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I love you THIS MUCH!!!

You know when you're kids, and somehow or another the conversation turns to subjects like who is the strongest? Invariably, it will become a discussion that uses hand gestures to get the point across. "I'm this strong!" *holds hands about a foot apart*
Then there's those conversations where the subject is who loves Mom the most. Same hand gestures are used. "I love Mom THIS much!" *holds arms straight out*
Then there's that one guy who said "I love you this much", and he held his arms out.
I think He wins the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment