About me...

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
--Psalm 45:1

So yeah--aspiring writer, in love with the Word, also words wherever they may be found. This results in a rather alarming obsession with fiction, which will spill over into this blog.

ah well. Such things can't be helped. :)

Falon out.

Monday, April 9, 2012

From the Mouth of Elijah

Bryan Davis' newest book in the Children of the Bard series is here! Woot!
Well...actually, it isn't here. Not yet. BUT! It is available for pre-ordering, which I have just done. The link to do so is...http://www.daviscrossing.com/MouthElijah.htm <-- there.
As far as I know he doesn't have a specific release date, but sometime around July or August.
I do believe I'll have to have two counts on my calendar now: how many days till the Hobbit (249) and how many until July. Ah well. :)

So here's to hoping publishing goes well.
(a word which here means extremely fast)

2 comments:

  1. See?!?! Doesn't her face look ood??? >=( Well not in the sense of ood as in she looks like an Ood with the weird slanty eyes and linguini coming out of her mouth, but ood in the sense of odd. As in the sense that she doesn't look as I think she should. Which we all know is very important, pleasing me. V_V
    <_<
    >_>
    v_v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the nose, I think. 'tis rather large. And very unlike her mother's. Yes. Rather important, I would say, but pleasing you is indeed important. :)
      On a separate note, what do you think of the cover? Judging by the name (from the mouth of Elijah) and the erupting volcano on the cover, I'd say the cover is in Second Eden and the volcano is Mount Elijah, which is spitting forth lava From it's Mouth. Yes?
      That means something bad is happening to Second Eden. Ah, Mr. Davis...someone should get after him for torturing his characters.

      Delete