About me...

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
--Psalm 45:1

So yeah--aspiring writer, in love with the Word, also words wherever they may be found. This results in a rather alarming obsession with fiction, which will spill over into this blog.

ah well. Such things can't be helped. :)

Falon out.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Edith to the last post:

What I realized I forgot to add to that last one was why it was such a big deal.

If you don't figure out early how you're going to deal with problems, it is much harder to deal with problems once they've arrived. Prevention is better than a cure, it's easier to correct a little wobble in the driving now than fix a broken car once you've crashed, (or try to correct your course when you're about to crash), etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment