About me...

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
--Psalm 45:1

So yeah--aspiring writer, in love with the Word, also words wherever they may be found. This results in a rather alarming obsession with fiction, which will spill over into this blog.

ah well. Such things can't be helped. :)

Falon out.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Last day of August!!!!

Hello! I've been lax in posting again, but at least I've been trying to notice things and figure out what to blog about.

Didn't really work: I'm going to blog about anything that comes to my mind.

You know, this is really frustrating, because I know I had something, but I forgot it and it's bugging me. Argh.

the season premiere of Doctor Who airs tomorrow.
Funny how you can write something and it sounds like you really couldn't care either way, but inwardly you're screaming in excitement and worry for your poor Doctor.

You know, I'm going to try imbedding a video. Or whatever it's called. *gasp* it worked! No spoilers, for you poor people still on season 3 *cough Hannah and Bekah cough*

 
But it's sad and worrisome: he looks like he's getting darker, and last time this happened--spoilers, but Time Lord Victorious, remember? I'm concerned that this means by the end of the season he might regenerate. Or die--fields of Trenzalore, the First Question, Fall of the Eleventh, and all that. And I don't want to say goodbye to Eleven. And somehow I gather that if we say goodbye to Eleven, we'll also say goodbye to River, which would be sad as well.
 
Anyway. I suppose that's it for now. Trivia: did you know that the Seventh Doctor wore a fez and held a mop first? M-hm, true story. Granted, it wasn't nearly as humorous as our dear Eleven, but he did do it first.
 
Geronimo!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment