About me...

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
--Psalm 45:1

So yeah--aspiring writer, in love with the Word, also words wherever they may be found. This results in a rather alarming obsession with fiction, which will spill over into this blog.

ah well. Such things can't be helped. :)

Falon out.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

For all the Whovians

I don't know how many of you read this or will but in the interest of re-giving the cheer and smiles and giggles and happy flailing I have just indulged in, I bring you:

A preview for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special.
(co-starring DAVID TENNANT AS THE TENTH DOCTOR)



(sorry, couldn't figure out how to stick the video in the post. but still. ugh spoilers I wish to gush because...

well here. forget spoilers.)

I give you...




Ten in a fez.
I repeat.
The Tenth Doctor in a fez.
David Tennant in a fez.
IT'S THE TENTH DOCTOR IN A FEZ
TEN
FEZ
HE LOOKS RIDICULOUS
I LOOKED MORE RIDICULOUS FLAILING AND GIGGLING
I DON'T CARE
THE TENTH DOCTOR IS WEARING A FEZ!

*clears throat*
Sorry about that. I needed to vent.
*coughs to disguise ear-to-ear grin*

A very, very, special anniversary is coming up. Stay tuned. It's going to be a blast.

*skips away, chanting 'Ten in a fez'*
*posts in the semi-delirious midnight state known to some as 'night-blogging' and doesn't care*  


No comments:

Post a Comment