About me...

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
--Psalm 45:1

So yeah--aspiring writer, in love with the Word, also words wherever they may be found. This results in a rather alarming obsession with fiction, which will spill over into this blog.

ah well. Such things can't be helped. :)

Falon out.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Skit...

So....I wrote a Christmas skit for our Sunday School (plus some others...man, this keyboard is loud. I miss my laptop. She's sick right now....Anyway. Sunday School plus others). So I got assigned the biggest part, since I wrote it, which is fun. In the words of Robin Hood (and no I'm not endorsing Disney) "It shall be my greatest performance".
I just hope we all can practice enough, since it's "due" the 18th.
Be praying we memorize our lines and communicate whatever the Author wants us to say!

Edit: Well, we've got it pretty much down, the only things are the Innkeeper *coughmybrothercough* needs to learn how to say his lines slower and clearly, Angel 1 may have gone AWOL, and I think all of us have sore throats. Not too much, could be worse. :)
Needless to say, I'm drinking as much tea and Emergen-C as I can. I extremely dislike having a lump in my throat. <_< Be praying for our voices.

2 comments:

  1. I think we should be fine, as long as the Shepherds get their part down-pat. Who did we decide on for the Shepherds anyway?

    Btw yeah, Louie Giglio is AWESOME. I re-watched indescribable last week for a research project and started getting teary-eyed.... then we watched another of his vids at the Shertel's house the other night. You said it... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's going to be the innkeeper and the Impatient Rich Man.
    But with them will be Abs and the other kids...

    ReplyDelete